My puppy classes are for puppies aged 12 weeks-6 months.
Puppy classes are a 6 week course with a maximum of 8 dogs per class.
All lessons cover positive training methods and you will receive a puppy pack on week 1.
This is a 6 week course that covers
- basic commands to help with obedience
- loose lead walking
- husbandry to help with life skills
- confidence building to help create a happy dog
- impulse control to help with manners
- much more
Evidence of vaccinations will be required before attending the first lesson.
If you are unsure if a class environment is suitable for your puppy please contact email@example.com.
Leanne a licensed Dog Training College Puppy Klass Instructor. This means you are guaranteed to get lots of great training techniques that are ethical and kind. This will make sure you have a confident and obedient puppy but more importantly a great relationship.
Classes are held on Tuesday evenings at Castle Hill Community Centre, Ipswich.
At the end of the course your dog will receive a certificate of completion and the opportunity to book onto my advanced classes or ‘Beyond Basics’ course.
‘Beyond Basics’ is only available to those who have completed any of my puppy packages or basic training classes for dogs over 6 months.
- Fully qualified and insured Puppy Klass licensed instructor
- Qualified and insured assistants in every lesson
- Guest speakers
- Goodie bag from Feelwells Healthy Dog Treats
- Information about local dog related businesses
- Follow up email after every lesson
- Exclusive invitation to book ‘Beyond Basics’ follow on training
- Certificate on completion
You may also be interested in my socialisation walks for dogs under 9 months.
“Just a big thank you from Ellie the cocapoo (cockapoo) and myself. Thank you”
Richard and Ellie, the Cockapoo