This course is a live interactive workshop run via Zoom so no matter where you are in the world you can attend.
This CPD Accredited, four hour workshop presented by award winning licensed instructor Leanne Milburn-Turner, owner of The Ipswich Dog Trainer and Dog Training College Senior Instructor, will explore the fascinating world of canine body language.
We will explore;
- How dogs communicate.
- Why dogs do what they do.
- How to change your behaviour to help change a dogs behaviour.
- The good, the bad and everything in between.
- Recognising and assessing canine body language.
- Understanding play.
- Detailed video analysis.
This workshop is aimed at pet dog owners but is suitable for pet professionals such as dog walkers, dog groomers, dog trainers, veterinary nurses etc.
Courses will run throughout the year, my next course is 26/09/21 10.30-14.30 GMT. You can also keep checking the website or follow The Ipswich Dog Trainer on Facebook for other dates to be announced. If you are a business that has 10+ employees and you would be interested in hosting a course please contact me for a group discount.
- £55 per person.
- Student manual sent virtually.
- Understanding Canine Body Language certificate valid for 3 years.
- Understanding Canine Body Language badge to display on your website.
- 4 CPD points.
- Extra bonuses on the day.
Zoom details will be sent via text and email 48 hours before the workshop.
‘This was a great course and really well run. Helped us to understand what’s going on with our puppy and how best for us to react and respond. It’s already helping us enormously. Highly recommend this course.’
Ian and Jane, owners of Dexter the Flat Coated Retriever.