This course is a live interactive workshop run via Zoom or in person so no matter where you are in the world you can attend.
This CPD Accredited, four hour workshop presented by multi award winning licensed instructor Leanne Milburn-Turner, owner of The Ipswich Dog Trainer and Dog Training College Senior Instructor, will explore the fascinating world of canine body language.
We will explore;
- How dogs communicate.
- Why dogs do what they do.
- How to change your behaviour to help change a dogs behaviour.
- The good, the bad and everything in between of canine body language.
- Canine emotion and anthropomorphism.
- Recognising and assessing canine body language.
- Understanding play.
- Detailed video analysis.
This workshop is aimed at pet dog owners and pet professionals such as dog walkers, dog groomers, dog trainers, those that work in rescue, veterinary nurses etc.
Workshops will run throughout the year. To be added to my waiting list for the next workshop click the button below. You can also keep checking the website or follow The Ipswich Dog Trainer on Facebook for dates to be announced. If you are a business that has 10+ employees and you would be interested in hosting a course please contact me for a group discount.
- £55 per person.
- Virtual student manual.
- Printed Understanding Canine Body Language certificate valid for 3 years.
- Understanding Canine Body Language digital badge to display on your website.
- 4 CPD points.
- Extra bonuses on the day.
‘This was a great course and really well run. Helped us to understand what’s going on with our puppy and how best for us to react and respond. It’s already helping us enormously. Highly recommend this course.’
Ian and Jane, owners of Dexter the Flat Coated Retriever.