My puppy classes are for puppies aged 12 weeks-6 months.
Puppy classes are a 6 week course with a maximum of 6 dogs per class.
All lessons cover positive training methods and you will receive a puppy pack on week 1.
This is a 6 week course that covers
- basic commands to help with obedience
- loose lead walking
- husbandry to help with life skills
- confidence building to help create a happy dog
- impulse control to help with manners
- much more
Evidence of vaccinations will be required before attending the first lesson.
If you are unsure if a class environment is suitable for your puppy please contact email@example.com.
Zee a licensed Dog Training College Puppy Klass Instructor. This means you are guaranteed to get lots of great training techniques that are ethical and kind. This will make sure you have a confident and obedient puppy but more importantly a great relationship.
Classes are held on Monday evenings at Fred Upson Hall, Kesgrave.
At the end of the course your dog will receive a certificate of completion and the opportunity to book onto ‘Beyond Basics’ course at a discounted price.
- Fully qualified and insured Puppy Klass licensed instructor
- Qualified and insured assistant in every lesson
- Guest speakers
- Goodie bag from Feelwells Healthy Dog Treats
- Information about local dog related businesses
- Follow up email after every lesson
- Opportunity to book ‘Beyond Basics’ follow on training at a discounted price
- Certificate on completion
You may also be interested in my socialisation walks for dogs under 9 months.
“Just a big thank you from Ellie the cocapoo (cockapoo) and myself. Thank you”
Richard and Ellie, the Cockapoo