Puppy classes are for puppies ages 12 weeks-6 months.
Puppy classes are a 6 week course with a maximum of 6 dogs per class.
All lessons cover positive training methods and you will receive a puppy pack on week 1.
We cover a wide variety of things including;
- Basic commands for obediance
- Loose lead walking
- Confidence building to create a happy dog
- Husbandry to help with life skills
- Impulse control to help with manners
- Much more!
Evidence of vaccinations will be required before attending the first lesson.
If you are unsure if the class environment is suitable for your puppy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
David is a licensed Dog Training College Puppy Klass Instructor. This means you are guaranteed to get upto date training advice using techniques that are ethical and kind. This will create a confident and obedient puppy but more importantly a great relationship between you and your dog.
Classes are held on Tuesday evenings at Rendlesham Community Centre, Rendlesham, Woodbridge.
At the end of the course your dog will receive a certificate of completion and the opportunity to book onto advanced classes or the ‘Beyond Basics’ course.
‘Beyond Basics’ is only availabele to clients who have completed any of The ipswich Dog Training puppy programmes or basic training for dogs over 6 months programmes.
- Fully qualified and insured Puppy Klass Instructor
- Qualified and insured assistant in every lesson
- Guest speaker from Fluff And Buff Dog Grooming
- Goodie bag from Feelwells Healthy Dog Treats
- Information about recommended dog related businesses
- Follow up email after every lesson
- Exclusive invitation to book ‘Beyond Basics’ follow on training
- Certificate on completion
You may also be interested in my socialisation walks for dogs under 9 months
“David was brilliant with both Max and us. Very friendly and helpful. Would 100% recommend David and we will definitely be coming back to use David in the future. Max definitely grew very fond of David and would alway be happy” to see him.
Claire and Max, the Labrador